[Bldg-sim] Window Heat gain - Shading Coefficient

Zhuolun Chen chenzhuolun at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 09:38:47 PST 2008

Hi,
I think the software Helios developed by LBNL would be helpful.

Another suggestion: you can pick up some glazing/window samples from the envelope library in the help files of eQUEST. I have calculated the shading coefficient of some devices for the city of Guangzhou, China. If you like, I can send them to you.

Regards,
Zhuolun Chen