[Bldg-sim] Guideline for Energy Simulation of Commercial Buildings Report

Jason Glazer jglazer at gardanalytics.com
Fri Feb 1 09:28:36 PST 2008

I recently came across a report from Bonneville Power
Administration, BPA, titled "Guidelines for Energy
Simulation of Commercial Buildings" by Michael Kaplan and
Phoebe Caner.  The report contains good pragmatic
information on performing building energy simulation and how
to increase the quality of input and results. It often
echoes hard lessons I have learned.  While the report was
written in 1992 it is a testament that sometimes good advice
is timeless.

I have posted a PDF of the report but since it a scan it may
take a while to download.

http://www.onebuilding.org/GuidelinesForEnergySimulation.pdf

It's worth the download.

Jason

--
Jason Glazer, P.E., GARD Analytics, 90.1 ECB chair
Admin of BLDG-SIM list for building simulation users