[Bldg-sim] eQUEST - EnergyPlus

Pere Vizcaino ingenieria at solcam.es
Thu Feb 14 01:24:49 PST 2008

Hello – I am new to the bldg-sim list and to the world of construction (I´m
graduating in June).  I´m trying to decide whether to use eQUEST or
EnergyPlus.  Is there a place where I can compare the features and general
differences between the 2 programs?

By the way, I am working out of Spain and it is important to be able to

- use SI metric system,

- change the input files for materials, building codes, weather, etc.  Most
importat, the US building codes do not apply so I will need to use (or

define) those input files.

Kind regards

Pere

solcamlogo__________________________
Pere Vizcaino

Solar Cambrils, S.L. – Cambrils (Tgna) ES

(  Oficina/Office - +34 977 368 034 -  ; Fax - +34 977 368 037

*  Email:  <mailto:ingenieria at solcam.es> ingenieria at solcam.es

:   Web site:  <http://www.solcam.es/> http://www.solcam.es

2 Nota de confidenacialitat/ Confidentiality note:
La informació, imatges i/o dissenys inclosos en aquest e-mail són de
propietat exclusiva de Solar Cambrils, S.L.

Si heu rebut aquest missatge per error, si us plau, elimineu-lo
immediatament, i aviseu l’emissor.

The information, pictures and/or drawings included in this e-mail are the
exclusive property of Solar Cambrils, S.L.

If you have received this message in error, please delete it immediately,
and alert the sender