[Bldg-sim] Heat exchanger to preheat dhw

Sever, Franc SeverFranc at karpinskieng.com
Mon Feb 18 12:52:33 PST 2008

Hello All,

I am modeling a building that uses district steam for heating.  The
condensate is not returned but rather flushed down the drain.  I would
like to model using this condensate to preheat the DHW, is there any way
to do this in eQuest.  I have created a water to water heat exchanger in
detailed mode but do not understand how to link this to anything.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks and have a great day.

Franc J. Sever
Engineer, Mechanical

karpinski
ENGINEERING