[Bldg-sim] Experienced eQuest modeler wanted for hourly consulting

Duke Graham duke at gaiadevelopment.com
Tue Feb 19 15:13:14 PST 2008

We are a consulting firm specializing in LEED certification of new construction of commercial buildings. We have just begun offering energy modeling as one of our services. We use eQuest to run energy models and produce documentaion for LEED certification. We are looking for an experienced energy modeler to help out on an hourly basis when demand is high. Interested parties please contact:

duke at gaiadevelopment.com
Duke Graham

Gaia Development
4040 Del Rey Avenue, Suite 12