[Bldg-sim] eQuest Default f(PLR) Skepticism

Robby Oylear robbyo at rushingco.com
Mon Feb 4 10:04:31 PST 2008

My thoughts on this is that using manufacturer’s data for a chiller that
minimally complies with ASHRAE 90.1 should be just as reasonable as using
whatever program default you are using, be it eQUEST, TRANE, what have
you.

I’m really struggling to understand why eQUEST default chiller curves are
most efficient at lowest part load.

Robby Oylear

Project Engineer

direct: 206.788.4571