[Bldg-sim] Projekt opening problem

Marlin Addison marlin.addison at doe2.com
Wed Feb 6 05:39:14 PST 2008

Umit,
It may be that you are using an older version of eQUEST to open a PD2 file
that was created using a newer version of eQUEST. Check the version of
eQUEST used to create the PD2 file by opening the PD2 file using any text
editor (e.g., right click on the PD2 file, select "open with" & use
Notepad). The version number will be noted on the second line of the PD2
file. Use a version of eQUEST that is at least as current to open the
project.
Marlin Addison