[Bldg-sim] e-quest software question

Aulbach, John jaulbach at nexant.com
Thu Feb 21 13:33:44 PST 2008

Christopher:

Simply make them separate shells (in the Design development or DD
Wizard), just as if you were making serrate building floors (shells).
Screen 2 then allows you in EACH case to set up a flat or sloped roof.

If you need a specific roof angle, you should STILL create the two
shells (areas), then create the sloped roof in the Detailed Interface
with a roof tilt.

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Project Manager
Nexant, Inc.