[Bldg-sim] Equest and gbXML import

Talbert, Joshua jtalbert at hallam-ics.com
Thu Jan 3 12:51:14 PST 2008

Hello All,

I am a moderately experienced Equest user and a first time inquirer to the Bldg Sim forum, and I have just been posed with a question from my boss to which I don't know the answer.  Is it possible to import a gbXML file into Equest? We are trying to collaborate our design efforts with our client, an architect working in Revit, who has send us a gbXML file to use for our energy modeling purposes.  Are their other software suites that will convert gbXML to a regular Equest *.inp file?

I look forward to working with and contributing further with you all at the Bldg Sim forum.

Happy New Year,

Sincerely,
Josh Talbert

Joshua W. Talbert