[Bldg-sim] EQUEST

July Chen zqchen at emsi-green.com.cn
Fri Jan 11 00:15:58 PST 2008

 Hello, everyone.

      I have met a problem during my simulation with useing EQUEST 3.61.

**WARNING**********************************************************************
             ZONE E1 ENE Perim ML Zn (ML.ENE2)
             might have insufficient heating capability.
             Check that the SYSTEM or ZONE HEATING-CAPACITY plus this
             ZONEs BASEBOARD-RATING is adequate to maintain the ZONE
             specified DESIGN-HEAT-T for the calculated peak ZONE load
             (see LS-A or LS-B for the ZONE peak load.)

             SYSTEM E1 Sys1 (MZS) (ML.ENE2)
             which supplies the above listed ZONE, has a design heating
             coil exit temperature, HEAT-SET-T,(plus any zone reheat)
             below its MAX-SUPPLY-T or the ZONE DESIGN-HEAT-T, which
             might account for the insufficient heating capability.

 I hace checked the

    AIR SIDE
    SYSTEM E1 Sys1 (MZS) (ML.ENE2)
    HEATING
    ZONE ENTERING MAX SUPPLY TEMP

    This temperature is higher than the above zone's heating HEATING DESIGN TEMPERATURE.

    How can i changing my setting to avoid this warning.

 May be this warning is the reason of  the UNMET HEATING LOAD.

THANKS.

      Ziqiang Chen

      Project Engineer

      EMSI