[Bldg-sim] Mixed Mode Ventilation in eQUEST

Michael Tillou michael.tillou at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 12:18:36 PST 2008

Robby,

If your project is seeking LEED certification and you want to claim credit
for the Natural Ventilation under EA-1, I reccomend that you get the book
"Natural ventilation in non-domestic buildings" published by the CIBSE and
the Carbon Trust.  USGBC requires a rigourous analysis of your natural
ventilation modeling results before granting any EA-1 credit and this
reference will help you navigate that.  You should also read the CIR
regarding natural ventilation energy savings on the USGBC website.

Mike

Michael Tillou, PE, LEED
Tillou Engineering, LLC
Williamstown, MA 01267