[Bldg-sim] Case Studies of Active Mass Ceilings

Aalok Deshmukh aalok.deshmukh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 19:18:40 PST 2008

Graham,
I suppose you are aware of Council House 2 in Melbourne? See
http://www.gbcaus.org/docs/GBCA_Ch2_factsheet%201.pdf for basic information.
A web search throws up a number of results as well, but not a lot of
specific information.

Lincolne Scott (recently acquired by WSP Group) were the engineers on the
project. They have offices in Sydney and we (Rocky Mountain Institute) work
closely with their US offices, so if you need, I could put you in touch with
someone in their US office, so as to put you through directly with the
relevant folks in Sydney/Melbourne for specifics.

Regards,
-Aalok Deshmukh.