[Bldg-sim] Trace 700 vs eQuest

Julia Beabout juliabeabout at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 06:52:21 PST 2008

As a post script, I have found Trace to run rather/very quickly as well - even for large buildings with complex systems as Kevin indicates below.
I think the key is to make sure you are maximizing the use of Trace's templates.
Trace's use of templates is a very nice feature and seems to be a potential benefit over Equest (although, I'm just a beginning Equest user).
Each energy modeling program seems to have its own pros and cons, though, with no one program being all things to all people on all projects.
Julia