[Bldg-sim] Modeling One zone only

Mark Nieman MARKN at McKinstry.com
Fri Jan 25 15:28:54 PST 2008

________________________________

From: bldg-sim-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org
[mailto:bldg-sim-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of Virdi
Permana
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 3:20 PM
To: bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: [Bldg-sim] Modeling One zone only

Hello All,
I have not receive any respond to my previous question, thus I simplify
the question:
1. Can we model only one of the zones instead of the whole building?
2. If we can, what is the trick so that the envelope may have both
exterior wall as well as interior wall next to conditioned zone?

Thank you very much for any input you could share.

Sincerely,

Virdi Permana
SmithGroup

This email is the property of McKinstry or one of its affiliates and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.