[Bldg-sim] Fwd: Bldg-sim] Oil-Fired Boilers in eQuest

Leonard Greer lsgreer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 13:56:42 PDT 2008

Adam,

Thanks for the quick reply.

It helps so much to know that it really CAN work.

Leonard

-----------------
From: Siegrist, Adam <ASiegrist at akf-eng.com>
Date: Jul 16, 2008 12:35 AM
Subject: RE: Bldg-sim] Oil-Fired Boilers in eQuest

Leonard,

I did eventually figure out that Oil-Fired boilers can only be specified
once you have switched into Detailed Mode. You can then specify the
boiler as a Hot Water boiler with either Forced or natural draft, and
assign a fuel meter to it, therefore changing it to oil-fired.

Any other questions, let me know!

Adam Siegrist

AKF

1500 Walnut Street, Suite 1400
Philadelphia, PA 19102
www.AKFGroup.com

Arlington * Boston * New York * Philadelphia * Princeton * Stamford *
Mexico City