[Bldg-sim] Weather file converter for eQUEST

Guruprakash Sastry nanoprakash at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 21:57:26 PDT 2008

Hi,

I was trying to use the weather file converter (eQ_WthProc) on the DOE wesite, which is used to convert epw files to bin files for use in equest / VisualDOE. I'm just following the steps given on the DOE website, But somehow, when i try to convert, I'm getting an error message saying 'invalid file name'. I'm not quite sure what this means. Has anybody used this program, and has anybody faced this problem ?

Best regards,
Prakash.

Lead - Energy & Sustainability
Johnson Controls