[Bldg-sim] HAP or eQuest

Hill, Justin M. (MSFC-AS22) Justin.M.Hill at nasa.gov
Wed Jul 16 05:10:54 PDT 2008

Hey everyone,

I am currently working on deciding between using HAP or eQuest for our
building load calculations and energy models.  We are working on having
our third LEED certified building, so that will play a big role in the
choice. The AE firms we are currently using already use HAP, so there
would have to be a tranisition to eQuest and also their engineers(as
well as myself) would need to learn the ins-and-outs of the program.
Any definite advantages to either one?  Also any opinions on the matter
would be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks

Justin Hill
NASA / MSFC