[Bldg-sim] Boilers sized by eQuest

yizhao1 at vt.edu yizhao1 at vt.edu
Fri Jul 11 10:08:53 PDT 2008

I tried put the capacity ratio of 0.5 for each boiler, the results remained the
same. eQuest said if no CAPACITY-RATIO is specified, the capacity defaults to
the maximum design-day heating loop capacity, divided by the number of boilers
attached to the loop, and multiplied by the loop’s SIZING-RATIO.

The heating energy use drop a lot and boiler B will work a little bit better if
a ratio of <0.5 is used for each boiler.