[Bldg-sim] (no subject)

Philip Haves phaves at lbl.gov
Fri Jul 25 07:36:52 PDT 2008

Crawford (and any other engineers out there, young and old, who are
interested in broadening their knowledge of building simulation):

It is still possible to register for the SimBuild 2008 conference, which
is taking place in Berkeley, CA from Wednesday to Friday of next week
(July 30 to August 1).  It's an opportunity for people at all levels to
find out about new developments in tools and engage in discussions on
issues such as the use of simulation in BIM, LEED, 90.1 and Title-24,
education and training and tools for innovative design.  Go to
http://www.ibpsa.us/simbuild2008/ for program information and
registration.   Today is the last day for on-line registration; on-site
registration will also be available from 5:30pm PDT Tuesday.  Please
contact me at <phaves at lbl.gov> if you have any questions.

Philip Haves
Chair, SimBuild 2008 Organizing Committee