[Bldg-sim] Glass Frit in Window 5?

Lam, Linda linda.lam at sf.fk.com
Thu Jul 31 13:51:52 PDT 2008

Steve,

I recently ran some glazing alternatives for a client and I actually
called up Viracon to get Window5 data for fritted VE1-2M.  I think
they've got a couple different frits and you can choose the percentage
of frit you want them to run it at.  From what I recall, the
representative I spoke to explained that they used a separate software
to generate the glass properties.  Let me know if you'd like me to send
you the data he has sent me-it does take them a while to run them and
then put the data in a table.

Hope that helps!

Linda Lam

  FLACK + KURTZ

405 Howard St.

Suite 500

San Francisco, CA 94105

http://www.flackandkurtz.com <http://www.flackandkurtz.com/>

415.398.3833 Main

415.402.5813 Direct

415.433.5311 Fax
linda.lam at sf.fk.com

Ensuring that today's built environment preserves the natural
environment in which we live.

error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in
this email is strictly forbidden.