[Bldg-sim] EQUEST: BDL Error - Space has no ZONE

Jeremy McClanathan jmcclanathan at CDiengineers.com
Mon Jun 16 11:11:33 PDT 2008

Hello,

I am currently getting a BDL error in my EQUEST model that says:

SPACE EL1 East Perim Spc (G.E1) has no ZONE - one is required

I cannot figure how to assign a ZONE to a SPACE to fix this error.  I
would greatly appreciate it if somebody would please help me out with
this.  The error happened when I was changing some input in the service
hot water loop.  I hit a bug somewhere that caused an error loop.  Once
these error windows came up, I could not get back to the model no matter
which options I chose in the error windows.  So, I ended up
disconnecting power to my computer and rebooting.  When I opened the
model back up, I got this BDL error, and I have not been able to figure
out what is wrong or how to fix it.

Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to provide.

Mac