[Bldg-sim] carbon footprinting of building materials

Harvey Bryan Harvey.Bryan at asu.edu
Thu Jun 19 09:44:35 PDT 2008

Ramana,

I just had a student complete her Master's thesis on LCA/Carbon Footprinting for several campus buildings that we had data for. She used the Eco Assembly Calculator, it is a free download from Athena. I was very impressed with that tool but the material database is limited, however that should improve over time. I will send your her thesis.

Regards

Harvye Bryan