[Bldg-sim] Modeling variable refrigerant flow system (VRF) in

Sam Mason sam.mason at atelierten.com
Mon Jun 23 08:14:51 PDT 2008

Travis,
Good to hear the system is showing savings.  We have a couple projects
coming up that are using or proposing VRF systems and it will be
interesting to see how the system operates in various climates.  I
imagine the VRF will perform better in certain climates.

With regards to endorsement from manufacturers, I know Martyn Dodd at
Energy Pro worked with Mitsubishi directly to develop the VRF module.

I agree with Mike on the baseline system choices.

Sam

--
Sam Mason
Atelier Ten