[Bldg-sim] User Input Expression Error

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 05:03:15 PDT 2008

I just pasted the expression into one of my projects and it worked fine.
You may just need to allow the expression to go onto two lines like so:

PARENT("WIDTH")*PARENT("HEIGHT")*0.0464/
(PARENT("WIDTH")+PARENT("HEIGHT"))

Another way to shorten the expression is use #P instead of writing out
"Parent"

#P("WIDTH")*#P("HEIGHT")*0.0464/(#P("WIDTH")+#P("HEIGHT"))

Hope this helps

--
Karen