[Bldg-sim] Chhaya v2.0 available for download

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Tue Jun 10 12:50:06 PDT 2008

I've put the beta version up on the website (beta website - still needs
a lot of work).

In the next couple of weeks I should have the weather file downloads
available for it (and the tutorials over the next couple of months once
I get my TA for the fall semester assigned  to me). In the meantime, its
got Chapel hill weather.

The website is:

www.chhayaonline.org

Its a work in progress - I'd love input/comments/curses/abuse - its all
good.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
1201 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30361
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com

Please don't print this email unless you really have to.
In the United States, we use enough office paper each year to build a
10-foot high wall that's 6,815 miles long or two and a half times the
distance from New York to Los Angeles.

~ Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, "Recycling Facts and
Figures," PUBL CE-163, 2002.