[Bldg-sim] Window 5 - Creating a laminated glazing system

Robin Mitchell rdmitchell at lbl.gov
Wed Jun 18 15:08:26 PDT 2008

There is also more documentation about making a laminate in Optics5 and
importing it into WINDOW that I think is quite complete (if not, let me
know). I put this together for a training session I did on this topic.

It can be found on the WINDOW 5 Knowledge Base under the section NFRC,
Laminated Glass - NFRC Procedures

http://windows.lbl.gov/software/window/52/W52_faq.html

which leads you to a page

http://windows.lbl.gov/software/window/52/NFRCLaminates.html

with another link called Laminate Procedures, which is the following PDF
file:

http://windows.lbl.gov/software/NFRC/Training/LaminateProcedure-Final.pdf

This PDF has detailed step by step instructions about making laminates and
bringing the laminate into WINDOW - it's really not that hard once you have
done it one time.

Robin

Robin Mitchell

Windows & Daylighting Group