[Bldg-sim] Modeling variable refrigerant flow system (VRF) in

Rosenberg, Michael I michael.rosenberg at pnl.gov
Mon Jun 23 07:59:16 PDT 2008

Regarding the baseline system. If you are using Chapter 11 ECB, the
budget system would be System 8, Packaged Terminal Heat Pump if it is a
residential application and System 9, Packaged Rooftop Heat Pump if
non-residential. If you are using Appendix G, then the baseline system
depends on the building program per Table G.3.1.1A

Mike

Michael Rosenberg
Senior Commercial Buildings Energy Analyst
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
2032 Todd Street
Eugene, OR 97405
(541) 844-1960