[Bldg-sim] Converting Model from PowerDOE to eQuest

Steven Savich ssavich at systemswestengineers.com
Tue Jun 24 08:36:49 PDT 2008

Rob,

PowerDOE runs with a different version of DOE (the calculation engine behind
the PowerDOE and eQuest GUI software).  A recent presentation by some
analysts for a monthly meeting of the BSUG building modeling group compared
efforts to model the same building with PowerDOE, eQuest, and Trace showed
some wide variations in the end use splits.

Steven Savich

Systems West Engineers

411 High Street

Eugene, OR  97401-2427