[Bldg-sim] Spam:Re: User Input Expression Error

Scott Criswell Scott.Criswell at doe2.com
Thu Jun 26 10:29:22 PDT 2008

Only DOE-2 input keyword values/selections can be referenced by BDL
expressions.
That having been said, you CAN setup a numeric Global Parameter called
"SupplyCFM", set its value manually following a sizing run and then
reference that global param in your BDL expressions. The only downside
here is that you have to manually update this global param each time the
Supply CFM changes in order for your various (dependent) keywords to
adjust to the new CFM value.

- Scott