[Bldg-sim] Cooling coil temperature in e-quest

Christopher Sturdivant csturdiv at rmf.com
Fri Mar 7 12:38:36 PST 2008

Hello all,

When I try to perform a simulation of my building I get an error message
that says "cooling coil temperature must be at least 6F higher than
entering water temp."  I am using a single zone air handler with
electric heating that is on a chilled water loop, and in the building
creation wizard under this unit it doesn't ask anything specific about
entering and leaving water temperatures.  I trying to find the window
that I need to make this change in so I can run the simulation.  Thanks
for any kind of help that you can provide.

Christopher Sturdivant

Design Engineer-Mechanical

RMF Engineering, Inc.

Ph: 843-971-9639 ext. 110