[Bldg-sim] e-quest-parametric runs

Christopher Sturdivant csturdiv at rmf.com
Mon Mar 24 08:40:21 PDT 2008

Greetings,

I am trying to run my baseline simulation as apart of ASHRAE 90.1 by
running all four exposures and taking averages of them.  I heard that
running a parametric run is the best solution for this, and if it is can
someone tell me the procedure of doing.  To provide some help I have
created parametric runs in the parametric runs windows based on the
North, South, East, and West azimuths, and now I need to find how to
actually start the simulation based on this.  Thanks!

Christopher Sturdivant

Design Engineer-Mechanical

RMF Engineering, Inc.

Ph: 843-971-9639 ext. 110