[Bldg-sim] eQuest: Hourly Report - Building loads

Howe, Timothy Timothy.Howe at stantec.com
Wed Mar 26 12:37:56 PDT 2008

I need to get an hourly report that will tell me the buildings heating
and cooling loads.  When I pick the variable type and select Building
Cool Load (sensible), Building Cool Load (latent),  Building heat Load
(sensible), Building Heat Load (latent), all that comes out in the
report are zeros.

I am looking to do an on the side calc and I will need the building
heating and cooling loads to do so, but I am not sure where else I can
get this data from.

Anyone?

Thanks.

Timothy Howe, MS, LEED AP