[Bldg-sim] Multi-Level space with eQuest

Ali Nazari anazari at mcw.com
Mon Mar 31 10:44:13 PDT 2008

I am attempting to model a Multi-Level space like atrium with eQuest. In the
eQuest DD Wizard (zone names and characteristics), it is possible to define
the zone as it is "open to below". However, if we delete the ceiling of the
first floor in the detailed mode, the results will be different from the
previous scenario. I was wondering which one of these two is the correct
method of modeling the Multi-Level spaces.

Thanks,

Ali Nazari M.A.Sc.
Mechanical Engineer

 <http://www.mcw.com/> MCW Consultants Ltd.
1400-1185 West Georgia St.
Vancouver, BC V6E 4E6
Phone 604-687-1821 Ext. 131
Fax 604-683-5681

This e-mail may be privileged and confidential. Any unauthorized use is
strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact
the sender directly.