[Bldg-sim] current eQuest version

W. Peter Anderson panderson at jpengineer.com
Sat Mar 8 07:14:00 PST 2008

Jaume SalomGreetings-
I have been running 6.0b for a few months.  I would like to upgrade to 6.1e.

I was a littel confused with the site: http://doe2.com/equest/

Do I need to install 6.1, then 6.1b then 6.1e?  How will this affect my current models.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
W. Peter Anderson, P.E
JP Engineering