[Bldg-sim] Simulation Error Message

Xavier García Casals xavier.garcia at aiguasol.coop
Thu Mar 6 06:55:12 PST 2008

Hi Christofer,
About the cooling coil error, try reducing mass flow in this water circuit.
About loosing information you change in the detailed interface once you
done everyting you need within the Wizard before you go to introduce
changes in the detailed interface!

En/na Christopher Sturdivant ha escrit:

> Hello All,
>
> Every time that I try to run a simulation of my building using e-quest
> an error message pops up that says "errors during hvac simulation or
> design calculations.  See sim file for details."  I went under the
> simulation file and found the error and it was for one of my air
> handling units, and it said that "cooling coil leaving temperature
> must be at least 6°F higher than entering water temp."  I've been
> looking all over in the different files and pretty much my question is
> where do I go in order to change this to be correct?  Another question
> is every time that I go to make a custom roof in the detailed edit
> wizard and go back to the building creation wizard the custom roof
> changes back to the previous shape and I was wondering why that was.
>
> Thanks.
>

> Christopher Sturdivant
>
> Design Engineer-Mechanical
>

> RMF Engineering, Inc.
>
> Ph: 843-971-9639 ext. 110
>
> Fax: 843-971-9641
>
> csturdiv at rmf.com <mailto:csturdiv at rmf.com>

* *

*Xavier García Casals*

*Sistemas** Solares, Eficiencia Energética e Ingeniería Bioclimática** *

*AIGUASOL** INGENIERÍA*

* *

Sistemes Avançats d'Energia Solar Tèrmica SCCL

C/ Palermo, 17. Bajos dcha. 28043 Madrid

Tel: (+34) 91 142 27 88

C/ Roger de Llúria,  29 3r 2a 08009 Barcelona

Tel: (+34) 93 342 47 55  Fax: (+34) 93 342 47 56

Mobil: 660 22 94 45

xavier.garcia at aiguasol.coop <mailto:xavier.garcia at aiguasol.coop>

http://www.aiguasol.coop <http://www.aiguasol.coop/>

* *