[Bldg-sim] current eQuest version

Andrew Craig andrew_c at ieice.com
Fri Mar 7 11:13:29 PST 2008

Xavier---

The eQUEST download site has all releases including the latest, 3.61e.  There is a version 3.62 that is being used, but it applies more for people doing energy work in Oregon because of the minimum code compliant module built-in to the program.

http://doe2.com/download/equest/

Andrew Craig, EIT,LEED AP/ Mechanical Designer
INTERFACE ENGINEERING
direct 503.382.2696