[Bldg-sim] Equest 3.6 Simulation of Campus Chilled Water Meter

David S Eldridge DSE at grummanbutkus.com
Sat Mar 8 10:52:31 PST 2008

Make sure you are looking at comparable reports - the chilled water
demand should be the same in the two cases, but the purchased energy
will be quite different as in one case you are purchasing the chilled
water btu's directly, the other you are purchasing electricity to
produce CHW at some COP, so the two quantities will be different by that
ratio.

David

Meter

> I have been struggling with an issue on a large campus energy model.
I am