[Bldg-sim] eQuest multi-level spaces

Sever, Franc SeverFranc at karpinskieng.com
Fri Mar 14 08:13:15 PDT 2008

Daniel,

The way I have always done this is by making that specific zone the same
up through all the shells, so if there was a 3 story atrium the "atrium
zone" on the lowest floor would define the height of the atrium, the
"atrium zone" in the second and third shells I would specify open to
below.  I am not completely certain that this is the correct way of
doing this, does anyone know if this is the best way to model multi
story spaces?

Franc J. Sever
Engineer, Mechanical

karpinski