[Bldg-sim] Equest 3.6 simulation bug

Aleka Pappas APappas at enermodal.com
Fri Mar 14 08:22:26 PDT 2008

I had a similar problem once and it turned out to be the result of a blip in
the weather file.  I can't remember which file it was (one of the standardly
available TMY/TMY2), but perhaps try running your model with a different
one.  Or, run the model with 'pause on errors', and that should give you a
better idea of where the problem is coming from.

Cheers,
Aleka