[Bldg-sim] Exceptional Calculation Method for Demand Controlled Ventilation

Aleka Pappas apappas.enermodal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 09:15:08 PDT 2008

Jessi,
I got a LEED submittal review last month that didn't allow modeling DCV in
eQuest without using the 'exceptional calculation method'.  You can model
DCV with the keyword in eQuest, but (some) LEED reviewers want to see
savings isolated from the measure.  It just ends up being a bit more
modeling/ reporting time on our end.

Aleka