[Bldg-sim] equest chilled water loop question-detailed edit mode

Aulbach, John jaulbach at nexant.com
Tue Mar 25 13:07:58 PDT 2008

Christopher:

You need to be in the Detailed Edit mode to add individual loops and
cooling towers to individual chillers. In Detailed Edit Mode, go to the
Component Tree on the LH side, go to Water Side Tab on the top of the
screen. Then go to the Component Tree again on the "project"line above
the "Global Parameters" line, right click, and, behold, you can create
additional components (circulation loops, chillers, cooling towers, etc.

THIS is where you can create separate towers for separate chillers.

John