[Bldg-sim] Daylighting Designer / Engineer Wanted

Zack Rogers ZRogers at archenergy.com
Mon May 5 15:18:49 PDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,
Architectural Energy Corporation is looking to add a daylighting designer / engineer to our staff.  Understanding of lighting engineering and Radiance knowledge/experience are key skills and a general understanding of building simulation is desired.  I realize that building lighting simulation is not the main topic of discussion here, but building simulation is a pretty tight-knit community so someone might know someone! See the ad below.

Daylighting Engineer / Designer
Architectural Energy Corporation, a national building energy research and design consulting firm, seeks full-time engineer in the Daylighting Analysis Group.

Required: solid understanding of lighting engineering concepts; lighting analysis software expertise (preferably Radiance); good communication and writing skills.

Preferred: Architectural engineering degree (or similar degree / background); programming, daylighting, sustainable design and Radiance experience.

For more information see www.archenergy.com ( http://www.archenergy.com/ ).

Resume / salary requirements to: zrogers at archenergy.comor fax to Zack / 303-444-4304

The position is available in the Boulder, Colorado office (less experienced applicants) or the San Francisco, California office (more experienced applicants).
 Zack Rogers, P.E., IESNA, LEED AP
Daylighting Analysis Group Leader
Architectural Energy Corporation
2540 Frontier Avenue, Suite 201