[Bldg-sim] EE4 Software

Steve Barnell energy at mad.scientist.com
Tue May 13 09:17:11 PDT 2008

Hi, I am looking for some unbiased information regrading the energy
modeling software, available free from Natural Ressources Canada EE4.
I know it is a DOE based program but would like to know more from anyone
out there using it. Would you recommend it? I imagine this is mostly used
by consultants in Canada? The price is right, but so is the price of
eQuest, any pros or cons anyody is willing to share about EE4 are are
greatly appreciated. Regards, -Steve

--
See Exclusive Video: 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards
http://www.hollywoodlife.net/younghollywoodawards2008/