[Bldg-sim] Fw: Scroll Chiller

W. Peter Anderson panderson at jpengineer.com
Mon May 19 11:50:01 PDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: W. Peter Anderson
To: Bishop, Bill
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 2:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Bldg-sim] Scroll Chiller

Thanks Bill, that is correct.  Scrolls (reciprocating, screw) ARE positive displacment compressors.

As I was writting I had a sense I typed this incorrectly.  But I knew what I meant and did not read what I wrote.

If anyone cares to learn more, read ASHRAE Handbook Chapter S34 for details.

Regards,
Peter