[Bldg-sim] equest

Edward.A.Decker at jci.com Edward.A.Decker at jci.com
Mon May 5 07:07:27 PDT 2008

Fernando,

Yes, you can simulate a building with different floor shapes and zoning
patterns from the DD wizard mode.

Regards,

Eddie

"fernando varela" <fvdiez at gmail.com>
Sent by: bldg-sim-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org
05/05/2008 06:38 AM

bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
cc

Subject
[Bldg-sim] equest

Dear colleagues:

My name is Fernando and I work as a university teacher in Madrid, Spain.

I'm currently working with e-quest and I was wondering if it was possible
to simulate a building with different floor shapes and zone patterns in
wizard mode. I know this is possible with detailed data input mode, but I
lose the advantage of describing polygons with the autocad interface.

Bldg-sim mailing list
BLDG-SIM-UNSUBSCRIBE at ONEBUILDING.ORG