[Bldg-sim] eQuest camera view

Howe, Timothy Timothy.Howe at stantec.com
Thu May 15 12:24:24 PDT 2008

ctrl plus left click rotate

ctrl plus right click zoom in and out

click "w" for wire frame

click "s" for solid

Timothy Howe, MS, LEED AP
Mechanical Engineer
Stantec

________________________________

From: bldg-sim-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org
[mailto:bldg-sim-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of James
Hansen
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 3:14 PM
To: bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: [Bldg-sim] eQuest camera view

I apologize if this has been discussed before, but I couldn't find it in
the archives.

Is there a way to rotate the camera view of the 3D model in eQuest
(detailed mode)?

Or does the model always set up the 3D view so that you're looking at
what would be considered the "plan south" view of the building based on
the X,Y coordinates entered for the floor polygon vertices?

Thanks!

GHT Limited
James Hansen, PE, LEED AP

Senior Associate

1010 N. Glebe Rd, Suite 200

Arlington, VA  22201-4749

703-338-5754 (Direct)

703-243-1200 (Office)

703-276-1376 (Fax)

www.ghtltd.com <http://www.ghtltd.com/>

The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be
privileged, and is intended only for the use of the addressee.  It is
the property of GHT Limited.  Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of
this communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be
notify me immediately by return e-mail or by e-mail to ght at ghtltd.com
<mailto:ght at ghtltd.com> , and destroy this communication and all copies
thereof, including all attachments.  Thank you.