[Bldg-sim] System sized by "block" or "peak"?

Kevin Kyte kkyte at robsonwoese.com
Mon May 5 06:33:18 PDT 2008

Question:  When we size the design model systems to equal those in the
design documents, and have a baseline system type of packaged single zone.
A packaged single zone is assigned to every zone so system configuration is
different from design to basecase model.  How does one size the basecase
hvac systems?

Kevin Kyte, LEED AP

RobsonWoese, Inc.

(T) 716-636-1800