[Bldg-sim] equest

Paul Gustafson PaulG at McKinstry.com
Mon May 5 07:18:07 PDT 2008

paulg at mckinstry.com

"fernando varela" <fvdiez at gmail.com>
Sent by: bldg-sim-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org

05/05/2008 06:38 AM

bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
cc
Subject
[Bldg-sim] equest

Dear colleagues:

My name is Fernando and I work as a university teacher in Madrid, Spain.

I'm currently working with e-quest and I was wondering if it was
possible to simulate a building with different floor shapes and zone
patterns in wizard mode. I know this is possible with detailed data
input mode, but I lose the advantage of describing polygons with the
autocad interface.

Bldg-sim mailing list
BLDG-SIM-UNSUBSCRIBE at ONEBUILDING.ORG

This email is the property of McKinstry or one of its affiliates and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.