[Bldg-sim] Appendix G Baseline System for un-air conditioned zoo building

David S Eldridge DSE at grummanbutkus.com
Thu May 15 13:01:52 PDT 2008

Is the room's ventilation controlled to maintain a maximum temperature for the animals, or only for ventilation rates?

However, I think there is a little bit of a disconnect in submitting the simulation as if it were cooled, and then having results with no cooling energy.  Maybe this topic is suitable for a credit interpretation request?

David