[Bldg-sim] Weather Data File request

Mostapha Sadeghipour sadeghipour at gmail.com
Sat May 24 06:01:01 PDT 2008

Zeina,

Did you try to generate it by "Meteonorm" or some other weather generator
software?
I'm not an expert to say how far the generated weather information can be
reliable. But trough our last experiences we get some good results.
Here is the site: http://www.meteonorm.com/pages/en/meteonorm.php

Good Luck,
Mostapha